|ADVANCED ELECTRODE HUMIDIFIER|
Why go through another season with dry air problems when there is a solution?
Turning the temperature up in the wintertime will keep you warm but won’t increase your home’s humidity. Daily activities like showering, cooking, and doing laundry won’t produce enough moisture to keep your home’s air from being too dry. According to medical experts, many viruses thrive in low humidity and can increase the likelihood of getting colds, flu and upper respiratory ailments.
Let Muls, Inc. help you put the perfect amount of moisture to your air and make you feel more comfortable by installing the Honeywell Advanced Electrode Humidifier.
With an innovative, versatile design and industry-leading self-diagnostics, Honeywell’s Advanced Electrode Humidifier is an easy-to-install, simple-to-service steam humidifier that delivers on-demand humidification quickly and consistently. It is a great option for both renovations and new installations.
You will benefit from its optimized performance, flexible install options and quick installation, maintenance and startup. And your customers will value its efficiency, easy connected operation, simple maintenance and on-demand humidification that protects people, pets and possessions throughout the whole home.
- The industry’s only duct- or wall-mountable steam option for successful install
- Smallest footprint on the market for flexible, simple one-person installation
- Intuitive self-diagnostics for quick service and maintenance
- Easy-access wiring with push-in terminals
- Pre-mineralized cylinder for faster startup and checkout
- Auto-adaptive technology for changing water conditions
- Ideal for different size spaces; 11 or 22 gallons-per-day output
- Works with Honeywell VisionPRO® 8000, Prestige® IAQ thermostat and Honeywell Home thermostat
- Includes HumidiPRO™ digital humidity control
- Controllable via the Total Connect Comfort app or Honeywell Home app
- Part of the Honeywell Whole-Home Comfort Solutions portfolio
- 5-year warranty
- Improve your comfort— reduce static shock, itchy skin, dry noses and scratchy throats
- Protect your well-being—help reduce the symptoms of upper respiratory ailments
- Save energy—enjoy comfort at lower temperatures and save 4% on your heating bill for every degree you lower the thermostat